You are searching about How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion, today we will share with you article about How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion is useful to you.
Top 10 Fashion and Style Tips For Women
1 – Know your body shape
Petite women should avoid chunky clothes and strong prints. Instead go for fitted shapes and soft fabrics, narrow belts subtle contrasts of colour and texture. Keep everything streamlined so as not to cut the body in half.
Busty women should wear eye-catching skirts (shorter if you are comfortable) and trousers, strong prints and colours or textures draw the eye away from the top half of the body. Wearing a single block of colour is thinning. Avoid eye-catching tops, instead wear long jackets that draw the eye down. Darker coloured tops which are loose fitting and waist hugging.
Pear shaped women should love vertical lines, V-necks and skirts with slits up the side. Straight of A-line skirts to just below the knee. Dark tights and shoes with colour or pattern in a blouse or top, tops should hang past the hips. Classic cuts on top in lighter colours draw the eye away from the hips. Accent the V-neck with a V or Y- shaped necklace.
Tall women should avoid tight clothes. Wear the right skirt length, too short or too long will be out of proportion. As with petite women keep everything streamlined, wear blouses over trousers so as not to shorten your top half.
Rectangular women should wear pattern. Feminine knit sweaters over skirts are great. Wear a round neckline and mirror it with a round necklace or scarf.
2 – Dress to suit your personality
Rock chick – accessorize and clash a little but keep it feminine.
Urban chic – take advantage of the wonderful high street fashion, stunning yet simple.
Sporty – Layer trendy casual clothes.
Arty – Taking the contemporary fashion and adding a dash of your own personality to spice things up.
Sexy – Sensual fabrics, curvy and delicious. A splash of colour and scent.
Retro chic – Great accessories, and a flare for those classic, all time looks.
Romantic – Classic cuts, tailoring and soft colours, lace, embroidery and pearls.
3 – The right accessories can make all the difference
– V and Y shaped necklaces draw the eye down
– Round necklaces fill the neckline
– Ultra long earrings elongate the neck
– A long, trailing belt elongates the legs
– The right hat can make an outfit
– Cocktail rings add fun and colour and a bit of sparkle to a casual outfit
– Scarves can be arty
– A matching jewellery set can bring an outfit together
4 – Wake up to make up
– Make your eyes sparkle with a contrasting eye shadow
– Open out the eye by highlighting down the middle of the lid
– Use black for a dramatic look
– Use grey for smoky eyes with a delicate pink lipstick
– Choose a red lipstick for a classic look but choose one close to your own natural colour for precision.
– When creating bold eyes, keep paler lips. When choosing red lipstick do paler eyes.
– Use the colour palettes made up by the manufactures instead of matching your own eye shadow tones. Blend the colours well.
5 – A bag for life
– For daywear a good sized leather bag in a classic style cut. This season gives you plenty of choice as to colour and texture.
– For evening wear the clutch bag is back or alternatively go for a shoulder bag with a chain strap.
6 – Keep everything in proportion
– petite people elongate themselves with a slim cut
– for slim hips wear straight leg trousers/skirts, avoid flared ankles.
– for curvy hips balance them out with an A-line skirt, not a bias cut
– to hide hips wear flared trousers and a classic cut top
– wear a blouse with a short skirt
– wear a trim jumper with a long skirt
– heels are always slimming
– wear the right jacket, length and bulk are important here
7 – Dress for the season
– in spring / summer wear the bronzer and shimmery make up
– for spring / summer wear lower cut and soft fabrics in bright colours
– in autumn / winter matte make up with slightly darker tones
– for autumn / winter wear natural colours and natural fabrics, knitwear, leather, cotton, linen
8 – Don’t mix styles
– less is more
– there are many trends this season don’t wear bold colours, metallics, animal print and retro glamour all at once.
– Pick one style per outfit and don’t go overboard, often one or two accessories will look fabulous with a simple outfit.
9 – Have fun with subtle changes
– have jewellery that you can mix and match each day
– change your parting
– wear a scarf as a belt
– wear basic clothes in unusual ways
– use a brooch on a ribbon as a chocker
– wear a long necklace or a scarf as a bracelet
– add cabochon beads to an old bag and use it again
10 – It all comes down to the basics
– a good pair of jeans go for comfort, there are lots of styles which are fashionable this year. It is important to try them on before you buy. If going for skinny jeans get stretchy ones. If you have curvy hips got for low boot cut jeans to show them off. If you need a little more room for thighs and calves go for a relaxed fit, or for the bum go for low waist, low pockets and balance things out with flared ankles. This season go for dark colours and textures.
– a leather jacket is an autumn/winter basic. Go for a good feminine cut, no need to look like a biker unless you choose that style.
– a classic suit if you don’t wear one to work is great for many occasions.
– a white blouse is versatile and feminine
– a proper coat again go for a feminine cut at a length that suits you.
– boots there are many refreshing changes to the classics this year
– evening dress think of the whole outfit before you buy and make sure you have shoes and jewellery to match, maybe get a versatile dress that can be dressed down for occasions too.
– high heels the shoes to dance the night away in
– appropriate bag barrel bag for overnight, clutch bag for evening, shoulder bag for day.
– Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, the correct underwear. Start with a good foundation and the rest of the outfit will follow. Go and get yourself measured if you are not sure.
Video about How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion
You can see more content about How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion
If you have any questions about How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion
How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion
way How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion
tutorial How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion
How To Pack For A 10 Day Trip Spring Fashion free
#Top #Fashion #Style #Tips #Women