You are searching about How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product, today we will share with you article about How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product is useful to you.
Whatever Happened to Customer Service?
In the old movie, Miracle on Street 34Macy’s Santa sends customers to rival Gimbels stores for products that Macy’s does not have. Following criticism from management, it was revealed that customers were satisfied with the service and more loyal to Macy’s. Previously.
Today’s retailers have forgotten that lesson. Everyone is looking for cost savings. Customer service is no longer considered a revenue generator, so it was the first thing on the blockchain when retailers started tightening the belt.
Good customer service is good business. It creates repeat customers. Re-customers are what every retailer wants because they are cheaper than the market to sell to old customers rather than bring in new ones.
Retailers no longer know what makes customer service “good”. The general feeling is that if the product leaves the store and does not return, things will be fine. Customer service is only for “problems” and the job of customer service is to get rid of problems with minimal cost. The less the relationship between the store and the customer, the better.
Senior customer service requires extensive interaction between customers and retailers. In my internet company we look for every possible opportunity to communicate and engage with customers. Once a customer has placed an order, the company will contact them at least 4 times in the 4 weeks between sales and delivery. The first contact is to acknowledge the order and thank the customer for her (or his) purchase. At that time, customers receive information about the production and distribution process and they are encouraged to call if there are any questions. The second contact is made immediately before production is completed, the third contact is made when the product is actually shipped. There is now a detailed description of what the shipping process will include. It also has a tracking number provided so that the product can be tracked by the customer during the shipping process. The fourth contact is after delivery, when each customer is contacted to find out if they are happy with the product or if some additional follow-up is needed.
When we receive a request for one of our free catalogs, we send it with a letter, noting that we also offer free fabric and free design instructions. Once an order is placed, we acknowledge the order electronically, then send the email directly to thank the customer. We notify them when the product (in our case, the sofa) is about to be shipped. We informed them again after it was shipped. Most importantly, we contact the customer after receiving the product to make sure everything is fine and there are no problems. In doing so, there is sometimes a small issue that the customer may not have mentioned, but that interferes with the enjoyment of The sofa, for example, the pillow feels too hard. We send free, softer replacement pillows. The result is that instead of having quiet but frustrated customers, we now have a happy buyer who happily introduces us to friends and family. The price of the extra pillow is the market price.
The secret behind outstanding customer service is simply putting yourself on behalf of the customer. What do you want the company to do if you are a customer? Treat customers the way you want to be treated.
1. Answer the call immediately. It’s amazing that customers can appreciate when they know they are talking to someone who has real knowledge who can answer their questions.
2. Respond to emails and phone messages immediately. All email calls should be handled as quickly as possible, hopefully in less than an hour.
3. Be honest. It’s amazing how often salespeople feel that telling the truth gets in the way of sales. If the microfiber cloth already has stain protection and does not require optional spray protection, please inform the customer. Once you have saved them from spending $ 50 unnecessarily, they will trust you completely and may even be willing to forgive any small mistakes that may arise. If the sofa will not be completed by the promised deadline, call as soon as you know of a problem.
4. Under Promise – If delivery will take 3 weeks Estimation 4. Usually the customer is happy when something is ready before the deadline.
5. Maximum communication with customers. This does not mean sending frequent ads or spam. It means keeping customers informed of the progress of their order until and after delivery.
6. Be knowledgeable about your product and your company. If you do not know the answer to a question, find out as soon as possible.
7. Surprise and surprise your customers, give them something they did not expect. This can be as simple as delivering your product a week fast, or it could involve offering a free upgrade. This is especially important when there is an error and you are trying to correct it. Walk farther than your customers expect and they will shift from dissatisfied criticism to happy fans.
Retailers have been cutting customer service for years. As competition increases and profits decline, customer service is the first place to cut back. Anyone who has ever tried to call a computer company for technical assistance and talk to someone from India knows this. Corporate Bean Stalls Forget that with good customer service you can get better profits. You do not have to force yourself to fight someone who can offer the lowest price. Plus, it’s just better than working in a friendly environment. When you have happy customers, you have happy employees.
Video about How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product
You can see more content about How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product
If you have any questions about How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product
How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product
way How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product
tutorial How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product
How To Sell An Old-Fashioned Customer On A New Product free
#Happened #Customer #Service