You are searching about No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible, today we will share with you article about No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible is useful to you.
You Cannot Fight Spiritual Battles With Physical Weapons!
We live in dangerous times. It is important to understand the type of battle we are fighting in order to succeed in life. And in order to win this war, we need God’s help, because: “We are not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against the spiritual armies of evil in the heavenly places” (Ephesians 6:12). We need to understand that we are in a spiritual war. When we know what we are fighting, we know what weapons to use. Unfortunately, many Christians fight spiritual warfare with physical weapons.
We are fighting against the Spirit Realm
We are in a spiritual war. Paul says: “Put on the full breastplate of God, so that you can stand against the schemes of the devil.” Because we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the rulers, against the rulers of darkness of this age. against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places” (Ephesians 6:11-12). You are a soldier in battle and you will need all the armor God has provided for you to win. Your equipment for fighting this battle can be found in Ephesians 6:13-18, as follows:1. The belt of truth 2. The breastplate of righteousness 3. The sandal of preparation for the gospel of peace 4. The shield of faith 5. The helmet of salvation 6. The sword of the Spirit 7. All prayers
1. Belt of truth In biblical times, men usually wore loose clothing that hung below their knees. Before doing heavy work, they would gather their dirty clothes on their knees and tie them with a belt. What we must do is gather and remove anything that will stop your freedom to follow Jesus. The “belt” that keeps you following Jesus is the word of God, and it is applied in a very basic and practical way.
2. The Chest of Righteousness Imagine that the chest protects your most critical and vulnerable area – your heart. If only most of us really understood this, it would save a lot of people from having their hearts broken. That’s why the Bible says: “with the heart” – not with the head – “believes for righteousness” (Romans 10:10). We are also warned to “guard your hearts” (Proverbs 4:23).
3. The preparation of the gospel of peace Just like you can go from one place to another with your cell phone, it’s the same with your shoe. It makes you mobile. You must be ready for God at any time or place to share the Gospel with those whom God puts in your path. This will teach you to submit yourself to God at all times, wherever and whenever.
4. Shield of Faith A shield is used to protect your entire body, but it is only effective when you learn how to use it. You must also learn to use your faith as a shield to protect your whole being – Spirit, soul and body – from Satan’s fiery darts. The shield will not only protect you from the burning rays, it extinguishes them.
5. Rescue helmet The helmet protects another dangerous area – the head which is the mind. Riding a bicycle/motorcycle without a helmet is not safe because if you get into an accident, the helmet can save your life. That is why it is so important to protect it, because Satan will attack your mind more than any part of your personality.
6. Sword of the Spirit – the word of God Knowing the word of God is as important as mentioned earlier. Having a Bible on your shelf will not protect you. The word of God becomes a sword when you speak with your mouth in faith. As Jesus did in Matthew 4, when Satan tempted him. He answered him by quoting the scriptures: “it is written…” it is very important that you learn how to do the same.
7. The Last Weapon – Prayer You will be surprised how much prayer changes things. By praying you can pray for someone who lives in another continent or state. I have heard story after story of people praying for their family, relative, or friend from different countries and even states and God answered their prayer. Never underestimate the power of prayer. However, learning to use such a powerful weapon requires discipline and maturity. In other words, you should pray every day, even if you don’t want to pray.
Recognize your authority in Christ “Then Peter said, I have neither silver nor gold, but what I have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, get up and walk” (Acts 3:6). Peter knew that the God he served was a God who could do all things. Because of the Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, we have been given all authority to overcome the works of the enemy. However, not many of us know how to use that power. When he started realizing that, “It’s bigger [Jesus] that is in you from him [Satan] that is in the world” (I John 4:4), your life will never be the same. When you know that, “You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you” (Phil. 4:13). , you will protect. serve God. When you understand that, “A weapon formed against us will prevail” (Isaiah 54:17) you have no reason to fear the devil.” And Jesus came and spoke to them and said: “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me” (Matt. 28:18). He has all authority over heaven and earth.
Don’t give up, but fight! “And a champion came out of the camp of the Philistines, his name was Goliath, of Gath, six cubits tall and a cord. On his head was a bronze cage, and his clothing and weight. His coat was five thousand shekels of bronze. his legs were armor of bronze, and between his shoulders was a bronze greave. Now the shaft of his spear was like a weaver’s arrow, and the head of his iron spear weighed six hundred shekels, and a shield. He who bore it went before him, and stood, and called to the armies of Israel, and from He said to them, “Why have you come to the battle line? Am I not a Philistine and you are servants of Saul? Choose a man for yourself, let him come to me. If he can fight with me and kill me, we will be your servants. But if I will defeat him and kill him, then you will be our servants and serve us. The Philistine said that today I am hostile to the armies of Israel. Give me a man so that we can fight together. When Saul and all Israel When they heard these words of the Philistines, they were afraid and greatly afraid” (1 Sam. 17:4-11). Sometimes your situation seems hopeless. You may also be discouraged because things don’t seem like it. However, this was the situation of the Israelites with the Philistines, they had no way of seeing how they were going to defeat Goliath (one man army). But God had another plan – David.
When all hope is lost, when you’ve prayed and wept and wept and prayed that nothing appears, don’t give up, but pray and weep. Many of us lose our spiritual battle because we give up too soon. Your situation may not seem promising right now, but if you just pray, God will come through. Something happens when you pray constantly. It lets God know that you need His help. It shows that you are not a quitter but a fighter. Satan hates it when you pray because you are doing great harm to his kingdom by praying. “Then David said to the Philistine: “You come to me with sword, spear and javelin. But I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the hosts of Israel, who has disappointed you. .Today the Lord will deliver you into my hand, I will strike you and take your head from you and today I will give the dead bodies of the Philistine camp to the birds of the sky and the wild animals. The earth, so that the whole earth knows that there is God in Israel. Then all this assembly will know that the Lord does not save with sword and spear; for the battle belongs to the Lord and he will deliver you into our hands.” 1 Sam. 17:45-47).
Because of David’s courage, God delivered Goliath into his hands. Never in a million years had a young man defeated a lion or a giant in the Israelite army. However, God knew what he was doing. No matter how young you are, there is no limit to how far He will take you when you hold on to Jesus and He will not give up on Him no matter what you go through.
Video about No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible
You can see more content about No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible
If you have any questions about No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible
No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible
way No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible
tutorial No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible
No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper In The Bible free
#Fight #Spiritual #Battles #Physical #Weapons