You are searching about Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth, today we will share with you article about Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth is useful to you.
The Proper Care and Feeding of Your Attitude – 7 Tips to Maintain a Positive and Healthy Attitude
Much has been written and spoken about attitude. In fact, you can literally “ton” of information about the right mental attitude, positive attitude, successful attitude, etc. So what makes this article different?
As with everything in life, having the right attitude takes practice. Your attitude is the key to success in every aspect of your life, such as your health, building wealth, relationships, success at work, and enjoying everyday life. Your attitude is more than just a decision to “think happy thoughts” although thinking happy thoughts is definitely a key to developing a positive mental attitude.
My guess here is that you are reading this because you already understand the importance of your position. You also understand that there is a difference between choosing a positive attitude and the difficulty of maintaining a positive attitude.
Your body needs proper care and nutrition to achieve and maintain good health. You can’t just eat a healthy diet, take one vitamin and have a great day of exercise to be healthy. This also applies to your attitude.
Developing and maintaining a positive, healthy and productive attitude starts with choosing to change your attitude. The decision to have a big attitude is the starting point, and that decision is a daily decision, even if it is a moment-by-moment decision. With all that life throws at us every day, making decisions alone can be difficult. Here are some tips on how to properly care for and feed your posture.
1. Be thankful. You and I both have circumstances in life that hit us every day. Too often we let negative circumstances get the best of us and our positive mental attitude fails. Take a moment, if necessary, and think about what you are grateful for. If you’re having trouble getting started, let me suggest that you go to a mirror, get really close to it, and breathe on it. If fog appears on the mirror, you’re in good shape… you’re alive. Then, think about other things you are grateful for, even the simplest things like your family, your job, the fact that you can read this. Each of these blessings are real and for every blessing you can think of there is someone who does not have such a blessing. There are many studies that examine the relationship between good health and a grateful attitude. In a story that aired on the CBS Radio Network The Osgood file, Dr. Michael McCullough, of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, and Dr. Robert Emmons, from the University of California at Davis, said that their initial scientific research shows that gratitude plays an important role in a person’s sense of well-being. Develop an attitude of gratitude.
2. Have faith. Studies have shown that 97% of the things people worry about never end. The remaining 3% are things that are mostly out of our control, so there is nothing we can do about them. A small fraction of that 3% is the direct or indirect result of the decisions we make, so learning to make better decisions is the key to avoiding the worries we can control. Be confident in yourself and the decisions you make about things you can control. Trust in the one who created you and know that he is looking out for you. Believe that good things are ahead of you and focus on the good and not the bad. Life consists of opposites. Sir Isaac Newton’s Third Law of Motion states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Faith has an opposite called fear. Both work equally well. When you allow fear to dominate your thinking, you are actually bringing negativity into your life. Bad things happen, even when you don’t want them to, because you act out of a fearful expectation. On the other hand, faith brings positive things into your life. There is not enough listening space to fully explore the deeper meaning of the effects of faith and fear. Let me summarize the concept of faith in this way, expect good things and good things will happen. Develop an attitude of faith.
3. Protect your mind. Look at the effects in your life. Decide which of these should be eliminated or at least reduced. According to the AC Nielsen Company, the average American watches more than 4 hours of television each day. By the time you’re 65, that goes up to 9 years! Most of what is available to watch on television has very little positive value. Do the television shows you watch make you feel empowered or depressed? If what you watch, listen to, and read brings you down instead of uplifting, you need to let go of those things. Like it or not, they have a profound negative effect on your attitude. The same is true for the people in your life. Do you know someone who lights up by leaving the room? Are you related to someone who constantly has some bad news to share or some negative information about someone else to reveal? Avoid them like the plague! These people will only have a negative effect on your attitude. Get rid of everything possible that affects you negatively. This can be difficult at first because negativity is so addictive. In the end it’s like poison that you put in little by little, so get rid of it! Develop an attitude of discernment.
4. Eat your mind. You don’t have to look far to find uplifting, inspiring and motivating reading literature. If you don’t have time for a lot of reading, check out the audio versions to listen to in your car as you drive from place to place. Music has the power to reach deeper into your subconscious mind than your conscious mind. A good rule of thumb when choosing the music you listen to is to ask yourself, “Do I feel better or worse after listening to this?” Consider whether the TV shows you watch are giving your mind positive information. Hang out with positive people and engage in conversations. If you notice a conversation taking a negative turn, interject a positive comment or thought to get it back on track. Develop a mental eating attitude. This leads to the next process Proper Care and Nutrition of Your Position.
5. Change your speech. Do a Google search on the phrase “word power” and you’ll find 116 million results. The same search on Yahoo returns 122 million results. Words have power. Choose your words carefully. They can be used to build or tear down and as you already know, the words you say affect everyone who hears them. Your words are created in your mind so you need to mentally talk to yourself with positive words. Keep them positive. By consciously changing your speech, you are subconsciously changing your attitude. You will be surprised how this little advice will bring about positive changes in your relationships with others, but more importantly, the changes that will take place within you and in your thoughts. Develop a positive speaking attitude.
6. Give to others. Whenever possible, give someone else something they don’t have. One simple gift you can give to anyone at any time, at no cost or expense, is a smile. Years ago, I adopted the motto “Make Them Better Than You Seem,” which can be as simple as opening the door for someone, smiling, offering a nice comment, and many other simple things. Of course, I recommend giving to charities but what I’m talking about here is giving in a small way that brightens someone else’s day. As a result, you feel better for doing it. Develop a giving attitude.
7. Lighting. Start by making friends with everyone. Nobody likes a jerk, so just lighten up and be the easy person to be around. People love people who love them. Learning to love others will save a lot of tension and stress in everyday life. Interestingly, if you follow the previous tips you will be surprised how naturally this develops. By being someone that others want to be around, you benefit both them and yourself. You’ll soon find that those around you will begin to flatter you and model you, even if they don’t realize it’s happening. Develop an attitude of contentment.
These tips on Properly Caring for and Maintaining Your Posture will help you be well on your way to maintaining and managing your posture. Just like taking care of yourself physically, you should also take care of yourself spiritually. It is easier than you think at first but it requires effort on your part. If attitude is everything, then we definitely need to learn to take care of ourselves. You’ll be healthier for it.
Copyright 2005 Rory Elmore
Video about Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth
You can see more content about Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth
If you have any questions about Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth
Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth
way Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth
tutorial Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth
Old Fashioned Terms For Speaking So On And So Forth free
#Proper #Care #Feeding #Attitude #Tips #Maintain #Positive #Healthy #Attitude