You are searching about Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat, today we will share with you article about Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat is useful to you.
Ayurvedic and Herbal Home Remedies For Cough Treatment
Whooping cough is not actually a disease; it is a symptom of any type of obstruction in the respiratory tract. Cough can originate from the pharynx, bronchial tubes, trachea and pleural cavity.
In Ayurveda, cough is known as Kaasa roga. It is usually an effect of vata dosha vitiation. But pitta and kapha doshas can also cause cough. Based on the causative factor, there are five types of cough – vataja, pittaja, kaphaja, kshataja and kshayaja.
Vataja cough is harsh and hacking in nature. There is a slight swelling. Side effects include headache and chest pain. The cough contains yellow phlegm that may sometimes contain streaks of blood. Other symptoms such as fever, excessive thirst and burning in the mouth and pharynx are also felt. In kaphaja cough, there is a thick mucus discharge, which is wet and white in color. This cough makes the whole body heavy.
Kshataja’s cough is up to the maximum limit of vata vitiation. There is dyspnea and blood in the sputum. Kshayaja cough is a very severe type of cough in which pus is found in the lungs.
(1) Herbs Useful in Cough Treatment
– Bey Berry (Myrica nagi) Bey Berry is very effective in treating throat congestion that causes cough. It can also treat coughs caused by chronic bronchitis. Its bark is an effective part that should be taken in powder form.
– Belleric Myroblan (Terminalia belerica) The fruit of the belleric myroblan has an excellent healing power in the treatment of cough caused by catarrh.
– Betle (Piper betle) Betle leaves when crushed, made into a paste with water and applied externally on the chest, have wonderful effects in the treatment of cough.
– Butea (Butea monosperma) Butea leaves can treat sore throat and inflammation. They are effective in treating cough and sore throat. The leaves are boiled in water. This solution is used as a mouthwash to get the desired effects. Coughs caused by septicemia and sore throat are treated in this way.
– Cucumber (Syzygium aromaticum) Food can reduce throat irritation. If the cough is caused by inflammation of the pharynx, the cough is more effective.
– Euphorbia (Euphorbia hirta) Euphorbia is a very powerful medicine in the treatment of all types of cough. It has a special position in Indian herbology in the treatment of coughs caused by colds, asthma and bronchitis.
– Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) Fenugreek seeds are effective in relieving cough associated with sore throat. The seeds are boiled in water for half an hour and a paste is made from this water.
– Garlic (Allium sativum) Garlic is a good remedy for cough. Syrup of two to three pieces of garlic for cough should be consumed two to three times a day. If the symptoms persist, or the cough is severe, then the dose should be increased.
– Henna (Lawsonia inermis) Henna is a well-known remedy for sore throat and related cough problems.
(2) Food Treatment for Cough
– Cold foods should be avoided, because they can damage the liver even more. Even drinking water should be slightly warmed before drinking.
– Use old rice in food. Wheat can also be used beneficially.
– Do not eat any fruits and vegetables that cause excessive cooling of the body. Foods such as cucumbers, green bananas, papayas, watermelons and oranges should be strictly avoided.
– Fenugreek seeds are effective in treating cough. These should be taken with figs for better results.
(3) Ayurvedic treatment for cough
– Ayurvedic doctors prescribe slightly different remedies depending on the type of cough. a) If the cough is of vataja type, then kanakasava or kantakaryavaleha is treated. b) If the cough is of pittaja type, then sitopaladi choorna is preferred along with chandansava or vasarishta. Vasavaleha and matulungadi avaleha may also be prescribed. b) If the cough is kaphaja type, then trikatu, triphala, guggulu and shilajit are the medicines of choice.
(4) Home Remedies
– Baleric myrtle fruit pulp is mixed with long pepper, salt and honey. This should be taken once a day.
– Clove oil mixed with garlic and honey helps to get rid of spasmodic coughs caused by tuberculosis, asthma and bronchitis. This mixture should be taken every night before going to bed.
– Prepare a ginger extract. Sweeten it with honey. Take a teaspoon three to four times a day. Positive results will be guaranteed.
– Prepare a mixture of tulsi (holy goat) leaves with ginger and honey. This is better than the above method for treating cough. If the cough is severe, and is caused by some serious diseases such as tuberculosis, bronchitis, etc., this mixture should be taken.
– Make a mixture of honey in honey. Drink this drink so that it makes good contact with the lining of the throat. This will eliminate the cough and sore throat.
– A very easy way to stop a cough at night is to put three to four pieces of long pepper in your mouth. Chew them a little to get the extract into your mouth. As long as the pepper remains in the mouth, the urge to cough will be suppressed and you will get a restful sleep at night.
– It is known that figs clear the formation of phlegm in the chest cavity. This will eliminate the cough.
– Make a powder of cardamom and dissolve it in water. Take this three times a day. This will prevent all types of cough.
Video about Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat
You can see more content about Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat
If you have any questions about Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat
Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat
way Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat
tutorial Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat
Old Fashioned Way Of Getting Rid Of A Sore Throat free
#Ayurvedic #Herbal #Home #Remedies #Cough #Treatment